Thursday, April 25, 2013

We love SpongeBob

This post is dedicated to two special men in my life (my dad and my brother) who share my sense of humor and enjoy a good episode of the cartoon world's stupidest show, SpongeBob Squarepants. Apparently I came to the right place, because this little guy shows up everywhere in my new town.

Here he is on the wall of a children's daycare. I pass by this every day!
 
And then I found him in a gift shop!
I think he hold business cards or something. (sorry for the poor picture quality!)
 
 
Last night we found him in the grocery store!


 
And today I found him on the bumper of this car! I think I totally freaked out the little kid who walked by when I stopped the car to take this picture. Crazy foreign woman! (but seriously, how could I not preserve this beautiful homage to our favorite sea-dwelling sponge?)
 

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment